PDM DO-76.NGT.4/5.20.M1 is a new universal hydraulic downhole motor used for:
- drilling of oil and gas wells with 83,0-98,4 mm bits,
- well reconstruction by sidetracking with rock bits, PDC bits, including bicentric ones;
- well workover operations.
A rigid bent sub is placed between bearing section and power section.
Bearing section has axial multi-row rolling bearing and radial hard alloy bearings. Due to a very short shoulder up to the point of axes misalignment (only 810 mm) drillers can:
- perform tripping without significant pressing of a bit to internal walls in the production string;
- perform sidetracking of complex profile where it is required to alternate deviated intervals of more than 5°/10 m built rate and stabilization intervals with rotation of a drill string without the assembly tripping-out to replace the bend angle.
- minimize risk of leaving the motor parts in the well, as all the threads are screwed applying 3M glue, and each motor is complete with safety sub.
- do a large volume of work with one motor (it is especially important for hard-to-reach regions) as the overhaul life reaches approximately 200 hrs.
- Technical and power
Housing OD, mm 76/79 Power section lobe configuration 4/5 PDM length, mm 3 565 Length of stator rubber lining, mm 2 000 Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm 810 Diameter of bits used, mm 83,0-98,4 Connecting thread to drill pipes З-66 Connecting thread to bits З-66 Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 1,6 Allowed axial load, kN 25 Weight, kg 94
Working fluid flow rate, l/s 3-5 Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM 240-396 Torque at maximum power, kN*m 0,6-0,8 Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MPa 8-10 Power, kW 11-25
- Outline drawing
Parameter Technical specification: Housing OD, mm Power section lobe configuration PDM length, mm Length of stator rubber lining, mm Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm Diameter of bits used, mm Connecting thread to drill pipes Connecting thread to bits Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 Allowed axial load, kN Weight, kg Power specification: Working fluid flow rate, l/s Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM Torque at maximum power, kN*m Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MРa Power, kW D-76.NGT.4/5.20.M1 DO-76.NGT.4/5.20.M1 DR-76.NGT.4/5.20.M2 76 76/79 76/80 4/5 4/5 4/5 3 565 3 565 3 646 2 000 2 000 2 000 - 810 855 83,0-98,4 83,0-98,4 83,0-98,4 З-66 З-66 З-66 З-66 З-66 З-66 1,6 1,6 1,6 25 25 45 94 94 97 3-5 3-5 3-5 240-396 240-396 240-396 0,6-0,8 0,6-0,8 0,6-0,8 8-10 8-10 8-10 11-25 11-25 11-25
Description and specification of DO-76.NGT.4/5.20.М1 (0.2 MB, pdf)