PDM DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.М1 is a new universal hydraulic downhole motor used for:
- drilling of oil and gas wells with 120.6 – 149.2 mm bits,
- well reconstruction by sidetracking with rock bits, PDC bits, including bicentric ones;
- well workover operations.
An adjustable bent sub is placed between bearing section and power section. The adjustment range is between 0° and 2° or between 0° and 3°. PDMs are completed with the bearing section of enhanced operational life, exceeding 300 hrs.
The bearing section is fitted with the axial sliding bearing, having operating surfaces made of synthetic diamond, and the radial hard alloy bearings. Due to a very short shoulder up to the point of axes misalignment (only 883 mm) drillers can:
- perform tripping without significant pressing of a bit to internal walls in the production string;
- perform sidetracking of complex profile where it is required to alternate deviated intervals of more than 5°/10 m built rate and stabilization intervals with rotation of a drill string without the assembly tripping-out to replace the bend angle;
- minimize risk of leaving the motor parts in the well, as all the threads are screwed applying Loctite glue, and each motor is completed with safety sub;
- do a large volume of work with one motor (it is especially important for hard-to-reach regions) as the overhaul life reaches approximately 300 hrs.
- Technical and power
Housing OD, mm 106/110 Power section lobe configuration 7/8 PDM length, mm 4 854 Length of stator rubber lining, mm 3 000 Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm 883 Diameter of bits used, mm 120,6-149,2 Connecting thread to drill pipes З-86 Connecting thread to bits З-76 Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 1,6 Allowed axial load, kN 80 Weight, kg 250
Working fluid flow rate, l/s 6-12 Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM 96-192 Torque at maximum power, kN*m 2,3-3,5 Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MPa 5-10 Power, kW 53
- Outline drawing
Parameter Technical specification: Housing OD, mm Power section lobe configuration PDM length, mm Length of stator rubber lining, mm Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm Diameter of bits used, mm Connecting thread to drill pipes Connecting thread to bits Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 Allowed axial load, kN Weight, kg Power specification: Working fluid flow rate, l/s Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM Torque at maximum power, kN*m Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MРa Power, kW DR-106.NGT.5/6.53.M1 DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.M1 DR-106.NGT.5/6.53.M2 DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.M2 105/110 106/110 105/110 106/110 5/6 7/8 5/6 7/8 7 154 4 854 7 485 5 185 5 320 3 000 5 320 3 000 883 883 1 214 1 214 120,6-149,2 120,6-149,2 120,6-149,2 120,6-149,2 З-86 З-86 З-86 З-86 З-76 З-76 З-76 З-76 1,6 1,6 1,6 1,6 80 80 80 80 369 250 386 267 6-12 6-12 6-12 6-12 161-321 96-192 161-321 96-192 3,25 2,3-3,5 3,25 2,3-3,5 8 5-10 8 5-10 99 53 99 53
Description and specification of DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.М1 (0.3 MB, pdf)