PDM DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.М2 is a new universal hydraulic downhole motor used for:
- drilling of oil and gas wells with 120.6 – 149.2 mm bits,
- well reconstruction by sidetracking with rock bits, PDC bits, including bicentric ones;
- well workover operations.
An adjustable bent sub is placed between bearing section and power section. The adjustment range is between 0° and 2° or between 0° and 3°.
Bearing section has axial multi-row rolling bearing and radial hard alloy bearings. Due to a very short shoulder up to the point of axes misalignment (only 1214 mm) drillers can:
- perform tripping without significant pressing of a bit to internal walls in the production string;
- perform sidetracking of complex profile where it is required to alternate deviated intervals of more than 5°/10 m built rate and stabilization intervals with rotation of a drill string without the assembly tripping-out to replace the bend angle.
- minimize risk of leaving the motor parts in the well, as all the threads are screwed applying Loctite glue, and each motor is completed with safety sub.
- do a large volume of work with one motor (it is especially important for hard-to-reach regions) as the overhaul life reaches approximately 200 hrs.
- Technical and power
Housing OD, mm 106/110 Power section lobe configuration 7/8 PDM length, mm 5 185 Length of stator rubber lining, mm 3 000 Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm 1 214 Diameter of bits used, mm 120,6-149,2 Connecting thread to drill pipes З-86 Connecting thread to bits З-76 Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 1,6 Allowed axial load, kN 80 Weight, kg 267
Working fluid flow rate, l/s 6-12 Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM 96-192 Torque at maximum power, kN*m 2,3-3,5 Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MPa 5-10 Power, kW 53
- Outline drawing
Parameter Technical specification: Housing OD, mm Power section lobe configuration PDM length, mm Length of stator rubber lining, mm Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm Diameter of bits used, mm Connecting thread to drill pipes Connecting thread to bits Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 Allowed axial load, kN Weight, kg Power specification: Working fluid flow rate, l/s Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM Torque at maximum power, kN*m Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MРa Power, kW DR-106.NGT.5/6.53.M1 DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.M1 DR-106.NGT.5/6.53.M2 DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.M2 105/110 106/110 105/110 106/110 5/6 7/8 5/6 7/8 7 154 4 854 7 485 5 185 5 320 3 000 5 320 3 000 883 883 1 214 1 214 120,6-149,2 120,6-149,2 120,6-149,2 120,6-149,2 З-86 З-86 З-86 З-86 З-76 З-76 З-76 З-76 1,6 1,6 1,6 1,6 80 80 80 80 369 250 386 267 6-12 6-12 6-12 6-12 161-321 96-192 161-321 96-192 3,25 2,3-3,5 3,25 2,3-3,5 8 5-10 8 5-10 99 53 99 53
Description and specification of DR-106.NGT.7/8.30.М2 (0.3 MB, pdf)