PDM DR-88.NGT.7/8.27.M1 is a new universal hydraulic downhole motor used for:
- drilling of oil and gas wells with 98.4 – 120.6 mm bits,
- well reconstruction by sidetracking with rock bits, PDC bits, including bicentric ones;
- well workover operations.
An adjustable bent sub is placed between bearing section and power section. The adjustment range is between 0° and 2°or between 0° and 3°.
Bearing section has axial multi-row rolling bearing and radial hard alloy bearings. Due to a very short shoulder up to the point of axes misalignment (only 1025 mm) drillers can:
- perform tripping without significant pressing of a bit to internal walls in the production string;
- perform sidetracking of complex profile where it is required to alternate deviated intervals of more than 5°/10 m built rate and stabilization intervals with rotation of a drill string without the assembly tripping-out to replace the bend angle.
- minimize risk of leaving the motor parts in the well, as all the threads are screwed applying 3M glue, and each motor is complete with safety sub.
- do a large volume of work with one motor (it is especially important for hard-to-reach regions) as the overhaul life reaches approximately 200 hrs.
- Technical and power
Housing OD, mm 88/89 Power section lobe configuration 7/8 PDM length, mm 4 581 Length of stator rubber lining, mm 2 736 Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm 1 025 Diameter of bits used, mm 98,4-120,6 Connecting thread to drill pipes З-66 Connecting thread to bits З-66 Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 1,6 Allowed axial load, kN 50 Weight, kg 162
Working fluid flow rate, l/s 2,8-8,2 Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM 74-215 Torque at maximum power, kN*m 1,34 Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MPa 4,3 Power, kW 28
- Outline drawing
Parameter Technical specification: Housing OD, mm Power section lobe configuration PDM length, mm Length of stator rubber lining, mm Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm Diameter of bits used, mm Connecting thread to drill pipes Connecting thread to bits Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 Allowed axial load, kN Weight, kg Power specification: Working fluid flow rate, l/s Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM Torque at maximum power, kN*m Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MРa Power, kW DR-88.NGT.5/6.20.M1 DR-88.NGT.5/6.24.M1 DR-88.NGT.7/8.27.M1 88 88/89 88/89 5/6 5/6 7/8 3 845 4 245 4 581 2 000 2 400 2 736 1 025 1 025 1 025 98,4-120,6 98,4-120,6 98,4-120,6 З-66 З-66 З-66 З-66 З-66 З-66 1,6 1,6 1,6 50 50 50 137 151 162 5-7 4,3-12,8 2,8-8,2 270-400 108-325 74-215 1,1-1,3 1,53 1,34 10-13 4,5 4,3 27-43 47 28
Description and specification of DR-88.NGT.7/8.27.M1 (0.3 MB, pdf)