PDM DR-95.NGT.7/8.53.М1 is a new universal hydraulic downhole motor used for:
- drilling of oil and gas wells with 112 – 132 mm bits,
- well reconstruction by sidetracking with rock bits, PDC bits, including bicentric ones;
- well workover operations.
An adjustable bent sub is placed between bearing section and power section. The adjustment range is between 0° and 2° or between 0° and 3°.
Bearing section has axial multi-row rolling bearing and radial hard alloy bearings. Due to a very short shoulder up to the point of axes misalignment (only 1139 mm) drillers can:
- perform tripping without significant pressing of a bit to internal walls in the production string;
- perform sidetracking of complex profile where it is required to alternate deviated intervals of more than 5°/10 m built rate and stabilization intervals with rotation of a drill string without the assembly tripping-out to replace the bend angle.
- minimize risk of leaving the motor parts in the well, as all the threads are screwed applying 3M glue, and each motor is completed with safety sub.
- do a large volume of work with one motor (it is especially important for hard-to-reach regions) as the overhaul life reaches approximately 200 hrs.
- Technical and power
Housing OD, mm 95/98 Power section lobe configuration 7/8 PDM length, mm 7 405 Length of stator rubber lining, mm 5 300 Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm 1 139 Diameter of bits used, mm 112-132 Connecting thread to drill pipes З-86 Connecting thread to bits З-76 Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 1,6 Allowed axial load, kN 55 Weight, kg 307
Working fluid flow rate, l/s 5-10 Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM 150-340 Torque at maximum power, kN*m 3,12 Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MPa 8,0 Power, kW 100
- Outline drawing
Parameter DR-95.NGT.7/8.42.М1 DR-95.NGT.7/8.53.М1 Technical specification: Housing OD, mm 95/98 95/98 Power section lobe configuration 7/8 7/8 PDM length, mm 6 285 7 405 Length of stator rubber lining, mm 4 180 5 300 Length of bearing section up to a curvature point, mm 1 139 1 139 Diameter of bits used, mm 112-132 112-132 Connecting thread to drill pipes З-86 З-86 Connecting thread to bits З-76 З-76 Maximum density of drilling mud, g/cm3 1,6 1,6 Allowed axial load, kN 55 55 Weight, kg 260 307 Power specification: Working fluid flow rate, l/s 5-10 5-10 Output shaft rotation speed: - in no-load conditions, RPM 126-257 150-340 Torque at maximum power, kN*m 2,46 3,12 Pressure drop: - at maximum power, MРa 5,36 8,0 Power, kW 60 100
Description and specification of DR-95.NGT.7/8.53.М1 (0.3 MB, pdf)