Drilling procedure supervision
JSC NGT provides services of engineering supervision of leased equipment on oil fields of the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
Engineering, technological and processing supervision means:
- selecting hydraulic downhole motor according technical and power specifications that suit profile of geological cross-section, applied bits, mud pump power and other parameters;
- testing performance of leased equipment before using it downhole;
- controlling bottomhole assembly of leased equipment;
- selecting best drilling parameters that suit profile of geological cross-section, applied bits, well profile, bottomhole assembly and drilling rig configuration;
- teaching drilling crew how to exploit equipment and controlling their performance;
- giving recommendations to correct drilling parameters to improve and upgrade drilling parameters;
- giving recommendations when hazard situations appear;
- collecting information on the leased equipment performance, preparation and approval of needed reporting and technological documentation;
- supervision of leased equipment by our engineer straight on the drilling site.